Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 Space Gray

Group Buy - Haimus Racing Carbon Fiber Plenum

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
https://haimusracing.com/products/e9...-carbon-plenum

I will work out pricing with the manufacture if I have enough interest in 20% off MSRP. Taxes and Shipping will also need to be considered.

Product Release Video:

Technical Video:

Local bay area buyers will have the option to pickup or have them installed.

-November 6th 2021-
Thank you everyone who's interested, based on this initial amount I'm quite positive we can make this happen.
If I missed something or if you have additional questions go ahead and reply to the post. I'll do my best to get it sorted.

1. The Elbow & Cover:

The Elbow prototype will enter its testing stage tomorrow. If it is good then it will go into molding. Haimus is expecting to finish their first working carbon elbow for testing purposes at the end of the month. I'm being hopeful but we may have the complete package at the end of the year.

2. BMW M Power/ V8 Badging Options: V8 Badging does not fit and BMW M Power Decal cannot be applied from the manufacture due to copyright infringement etc. You can apply your own decal though as a solution should you choose to.

3. Pricing: (Plenum) Currently MSRP will be $1750 USD. 20% off is $1400. Shipping is $200 USD. Might be able to bring this down for the local buyers.
California buyers will be charged sales tax. EU Countries will be charged 20% VAT tax & 60 EUR Shipping.

4. Payment/Closing: At the stage when the elbow and covers are ready for consumer production. I will begin collecting 20% non-refundable deposits and move your name into the confirmed order list. When orders begin production I will collect the remaining payments.

5. Logistics: Buyers from outside the US are allowed to enter the group buy and manufacture will ship direct to you. For those inside the US, we will ship from our location in California. We will also be able to discount $100 off the shipping charge to those who are going to Will-Call/Install the plenum at our facility.

Did I miss anything? Let me know in the thread. If you'd like to move up/out of the elbow/cover waitlist still plenty of time.

-November 10th 2021-

Due to too much demand Haimus is restricting the group buy to a Plenum Only initial order of 20 max with myself included. A "First Adopter" discount will be given to those who have purchased a plenum when the elbow/covers are released. Please specify whether you want the painted Haimus logo or not.

I will begin PMing everyone for a deposit and will close the group buy once all slots are filled. In the future after elbows are released I may consider doing another GB for those that might miss out.

-November 10th 2021-

To reiterate the GB is now for the Plenum Only

-November 18th 2021-

The 5 year Warranty is Transferable to new owner

4 more slots remaining for the group buy!

-December 1st 2021-

Ready to send payment to Haimus. One slot remaining.

-December 2nd 2021-
This Group Buy will close tomorrow (12/3) I still have one slot left. PM me with a number to reach you if you want to place a deposit.

Confirmed Buyers
1. TDW (Blank)
2. cloumeM (Logo) Shipped
3. SnohoRaptor (Blank) Shipped
4. dfwashere (Blank) Shipped
5. Mia m3 (Blank) Shipped
6. MrBlueSkies (Blank) Shipped
7. nekbreaker (Logo) Shipped
8. (CGKFB) (Blank) Shipped
9. maddogm3 (Blank) Shipped
10. Ecytsai (Blank) Shipped
11. chutak (Blank) Shipped
12. khoivo408 (Blank) Shipped
13. Trexturk (Blank) Shipped
14. AirborneFF (Blank) Shipped
15. zcp312 (Logo) Shipped
16. SOM3AT (Blank) Shipped
17. 4DOOR_E90 (Blank) Shipped
18. yurymanguy (Blank) Shipped
19. Gossypiboma (Blank) Shipped
20. SilverSlug (Blank)
21. jacksonE92 (Blank)

-December 2nd 2021-

Group buy is now closed
Will update as we move along

-February 22nd 2022-

Haimus has begun production of the plenums so the remaining payment is due.
There's 4 pending payments and 4 users haven't gotten back to me yet. I will message them 2 additional times over the next week. If they fall through I will go down the waiting list in order.

Thank you to everyone for their patience up until now, I'm glad for the most part things have gone by smoothly so far

-March 4th 2022-

Payments collected from everyone in the GB. Unfortunately those on the waitlist will not be able to join.
As of right now, if Haimus sticks to their production schedule the plenums are expected to be completed by the end of April.

Last edited by TDW_Nero; 07-19-2022 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: 7/5/22 Update
Appreciate 0