Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinjoe64 View Post
Gents - just wanted to share my experience with a custom coding job by Mike. Basically, I opted for essentially all options possible...the preverbal 'kitchen sink'. Every feature works flawlessly and was accomplished on the first coding effort. It's amazing what lies dormant and available within the cars infrastructure.
Mike was extremely responsive, easy to work with, and demonstrated mastery of the entire process...remotely I may add. I'm quite impressed, so much so I plan to do additional business with Mike going forward. I highly recommend 'opening-up' your cars capabilities and definitely recommend Mike.
Thanks Joe, it was a pleasure working with you.

Email me your phone number, want to follow up with you tomorrow on the Internet options we discussed.

Made some headway with my car today, check it out (and this is with no Assist subscription):

Those of you waiting for a response to email, my apologize for the delay. I haven't had much spare time between work and the CIC retrofit.

Emails from the 26th and on will be responded to tomorrow, thank you for your patience....
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0