footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
Quotes like these make it easier to understand why SWAMP likes to rip into you footie, maybe it would be better if sometimes you just didn't post....I won't even comment. If you really think that if anyone could afford it they would take a TURBO'd 911 over a NA car, you really not a lot less about drivers, enthusiasts and cars then I originally came to think.
Swamp is a fanboy who believe the sun shines out of an M3's exhaust pipes. You clearly haven't driven an old E30 M3 compared to the more recent versions, if you had then you would understand where my comments where coming from. Another fanboy comment is the total disregard for Forced Induction because M cars aren't built that way, N/A engine are great but I personally don't believe that they are any better than some of the best Turbo powered units currently in production. Engines like the RS6 are miles ahead of the V10 in the M5/6 for many reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
But as has been somewhat said before the M3 is built basically from the ground up, and the same can't be said for its competitors (other than the Porsche of course). C63, RS4 and IS-F are all tuned versions of their lesser brothers/sisters, and that is why the reviewers can't always quantify why but they just feel like the //M is a better drivers car......
Again you don't understand or want to understand what happens to either the IS-F, C63 or the RS4 compared to their lessen models. Quattro build they versions from the ground up and I doubt Lexus or AMG are any different, all three models follow a totally different path to the normal cars and aren't even built in the same production plants.

I respect what M-Division do to their models but I don't believe they are much different to any of the others and the M3 engine isn't any more special than the RS4 engine, the C63 engine or the IS-F, it's only different in it's approach and execution.
Appreciate 0