02-16-2017, 05:58 PM   #7
Mvez
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
very interesting! I like these, but they cost the same as a MCS setup

I have had extremely good experiences with every Bilstein I've used. I'm on my fourth car with the Bilstein B12 kit and it's great. I can only imagine these are way better!

Yeah, but I'm not sure the MCS 2-ways are really any better. I'm sure MCS will say they are. What I find is that all smaller companies try to find ways to differentiate themselves, and in the process, they all do certain things better or worse. It's a great shock, I've been in a few cars with them, and they felt great, but so did other 2-way monotube dampers I've been on for the similar prices.

I've been wanting to try these shocks for years, and now was the perfect time to give them a go. I'll be getting to the track very soon!

I have no bias or reason to like them anymore than others. The application guide for these seems pretty narrow...Bilstein only offers clubsports for a select few cars. I'm just posting as much as I can about them, so that the next person who tries to research information about them will find more than I did!

All signs point to good things thus far though...
'15 FRS - Sprint racecar
'00 Miata - Enduro racecar
Appreciate 0