View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 01:05 PM   #23
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm3s65 View Post
I don't want to thread jack, so if this should go in a new thread or an existing thread let me know. I want to get other peoples experiences and opinions with this setup. Anyone who has the complete Eventuri intake elbow cover and plenum, do you notice at most angles the intake elbow and cover tint do not match the plenum? at certain angles they look the same but when i am standing over the engine looking at it the intake and cover look a shade darker than the plenum and it bugs me a lot.i was just wondering if its just different angles of the carbon fiber weave. Also fitment does not appear to be 100% for me, not like the stock plenum. I spent hours trying to seat this into the throttle body grommets and no matter what i did, either one side or the other would not fully seat. not sure if anyone else had the same experience. As for the sound and overall look, it is amazing and a work of art.

If one side is not fully seated in the throttle bodies isn't there some danger or at least performance loss?
Appreciate 0