View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 09:36 PM   #53
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckiSevens View Post
Looking for answers to all the things going haywire on his car - for some reason, also lists all the mods... as if he suspects they have something to do with it ��������
If someone asks for help with a car, and that person doesn't have their mods listed in their sig, then to spare the people reading the thread from having to ask about those mods, its considered courtesy to list the mods in the first post.

Now, I'm hoping you see that no one had to ask me about the mods on my car because I listed them up front. I really hope you see that. Otherwise I can't help you.

I really don't have time for this right now, too busy tracking down some leads. I've been posting up all over boards across the country and asking people if they have the Alpine tune and if they've noticed anything wrong since they did. I got the usual responses across the car forums, but things got real interesting when I got to Food Network and DIY. A bunch of people there reported that they had issues with things ranging from souffles collapsing to cordless drill batteries dying prematurely. All of it happened after getting Alpine tunes, and no one noticed it until I mentioned it. In some cases it was weeks or months after, but it was still after the tune.

Brah, you've really opened a gateway to truth here. I commend you.
Appreciate 0