LuckiSevens
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckiSevens View Post
Does he work for BMW engineering? No. Does he know what the long term effects in the car will be in regard to the tuning and recoding? No. Are things going wrong with the car? Yes.
I cannot argue with your logic.

I've noticed some interesting things after that tune, and I really didn't suspect there was a link until you made your statement.

1). I noticed _after the tune_ that my window seal is peeling up at the corners.

2). Also _after the tune_ I found where the protective film on one of my mirror caps was wrinkled.

3). Finally, and this is the big one _ after the tune_ I took the car out for a spirited drive, and when I brought it back there was a fine black powder all over the wheels. It was like soot. It was heaviest on the front wheels, which are near the engine, WHICH IS AFFECTED BY THE TUNE! It wasn't there before the drive on the new tune.

Really guys, we need to compare notes on this. Is there anyone else with an Alpine tune that has experienced anything like this?
Looking for answers to all the things going haywire on his car - for some reason, also lists all the mods... as if he suspects they have something to do with it 🤔😂😂😂
Appreciate 0