Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
i thought it's gona be in fairfax? or are you talking about honey pig by ihop?

we opening a chinese restaurant (7000sq ft) in falls church right infront of eden center.
Wow honey pig by ihop? That'll be tight. No but i saw the sign for the BonChon in the shopping center with the ruby Tuesday, it's gonna be right next the meat store and amigos market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz@Gintani View Post
It's sad to see you get rid of this beauty, but at the end of the day it is just a car and there are other important things to worry about. Hopefully you will be back in a M soon! Good luck bro and thanks!
I mean I could still keep the car but I just want to be a little bit more worry free as far as a mortgage goes. After hearing about that x5 M that's destroying the streets across the world, I might just get into one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShao825 View Post
Mustafa I'm pretty sure you broke your camera's microphone Thanks for calling the other day...I'm sure I'll still see you around.
oh yea I can't talk with the speaker on, you won't be able to hear me. Oh yea, I'll def still be in touch. Maybe when you get your next car you can show me how launch control works haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
i usually hear him first then see, rofl
that's how the 5-0 kept on keeping me
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
shame to see her go and all but still siiiiiiick!!!
thanks man
Appreciate 0