06-12-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
donut_boi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM

Talking FS: 2013 BMW E92 M3 Frozen White OE+

Update: Sold!

Story:
The car was bought with about 49k miles in August 2017 miles, original owner traded in it the car. The car has been very well taken care of with all maintenance done completed on time. Shortly after I took possesion of the car the modifications started as well as other preventative maintenance completed at MRF Engineering. Nothing was spared maintaining and building this car.

Reason for selling the car was due to an addition to our family, we found out that we were going to have a new member a month after buying the car. All along I told myself that it would still be okay as a weekend car, now that she is here, it is more apparent that it is a PIA especially with rear facing carseat.

Long story short, I'm looking to upgrade to an E90 M3 to better suite our needs, so without further ado, here are the specs:

Price: $old!
NOTE: Im willing to work with any buyer that wants certain parts on the car only and adjust the selling price accordingly.
Shipping and PPI: Willing to ship/perform PPI at the arrangement and cost to the buyer.

Car:
- 2013 BMW E92 M3 in Frozen White (Limited Edition):
I'm the second owner technically, however it shows I'm third owner based on the report. Original owner lease it and bought it out lease which makes him the second owner.

Note: There is front damage reported on the Carfax NOT a collision, which I was very well aware of. Speaking to the original owner, he had a run into a debris on the street that scraped a little bit of paint off on the driver side wheel arch portion of the bumper. Original owner reported the incident but it was so minimal he opted out not to get it fixed at the time. I have pictures of the scratch that I can share with any prospective buyer.

- VIN: WBSKG9C58DJ594085
- Miles: 51,XXX miles
- Transmission: DCT
- Paint Condition: 9/10
- Interior Condition: 9/10

Exterior:
- Front and Rear Bumper Re-Painted (Front Bumper Reflectors Shaved) by Strasseport
- Full Xpel Stealth on Front Bumper, Fenders, Hood and Front Doors by Advance Auto Engineering
- OE BMW GTS Rear Spoiler
- OE BMW Performance CF Front Splitters
- BayOptiks Custom Headlights
- Gloss Black M3 Badge from iND

Wheels, Tires and Brakes:
- Stock ZCP Wheels in Gloss Black with 255/275 Tire Set Up
- 12mm and 15mm Spacers
- Turner Motorsport 75mm Conversion Studs
- OE Brake System

Suspension:
- KW HAS Installed and Aligned by MRF

Drivetrain:
- DCT GTS Tune by Alpine Tuning

Engine:
- Stage 2 Tune by Alpine Tuning with Cable
- Rod Bearings replace with Clevite Calico CT-1 Coated Extra Clearance and ARP S65B40 Rod Bolts by MRF Engineering
- Engine Mounts replaced by MRF Engineering

Exhaust:
- Stock Rear Exhaust
- X Pipe with Rogue Engineering Test Pipes

Interior:
- Kelleners Sport Titanium Pedals in Black

Others:
- Codings performed by Alpine Tuning

Stock Parts Available:
Stock Parts Available:
- ZCP Springs

I can provide more information and willing to meet up with interested parties, please no tire kickers. My contact information is listed above so feel free to call me or text me for a faster response.

Thank you so much everyone and happy modding!

John O.

Last edited by donut_boi; 08-29-2018 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Sold!
Appreciate 0