Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
You're just being argumentative and obtuse for the sake of it. Obesity is listed as a risk factor. There are well established guidelines by the medical community. You know the ones everyone keeps pointing to as part of the following the science. These guidelines as to whether you fall under the category of being obese have not been argued. If you have any of the comorbidities then you're in the high risk group. Many of these people are already in assisted living situations or are known to require additional care. These people require the extra precautions to keep them safe. The procedures are already in place in facilities such as nursing homes which should have implemented them far sooner.

If you think I was being obtuse, I apologize, but that was not my intent. I did not argue that obesity was not a risk factor, but I did list other risk factors... smoking which leads to lung disease another comorbidity. Congenial cardiovascular disease, age... what part of this is obtuse?

I asked you a simple question: "How would you define "isolate"? Self-quarantine? Or law mandated house arrest? Special camps to house people in separate from the "healthy"?"

If this is your answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Those that are not sick enough to require assisted care can self isolate. If they choose to continuously go out in public that's on them.
...then I am in agreement.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0