Quote:
Originally Posted by codinge90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip Addict View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Buy your oil from FCP Euro. You buy the oil one time and it is free each time after. Fcp Euro oil kit is $142. Pay once and never pay again. I know it sounds too good to be true, look for the thread in the general section. Also Moly is very loud, definitely not a fan of moly.
Legit ship back 9 quarts of oil?
Say again? Ship back?
FCP requires their buyers to ship the oil back to get the warranty. I believe they send you the oil change kit first and they ask for the oil back so you're not left with an oil-less car for a few days
Yes. And congrats on your car. Best feel good story of 2018 on M3post. You purchase an oil kit. Three months later when you are ready for another oil change you go to your "account" and order a new oil change kit. Once you receive it, you change the oil. Fill the oil containers they just sent you with the old oil, take the old filter and two O rings, package it all up, fill out some paperwork and drop that in the box and send it back to them USPS shipping for $19. You also go online to their website and fill a return form. Or maybe just the paper one. I can't recall, but once they receive the old kit they will credit your account, meaning CC back the $142. That's it. Rinse, wash and repeat when ready for the next oil change. Now, I don't even add a quart anymore because I'm changing at 3k miles. If the light does come on I might throw a tiny bit of oil in, order my kit which will take a few days if you add additional $10 shipping. If not it's free shipping to you and takes a little over a week. My last batch was ordered Monday and came in Thursday. Easy Peasy.

FCP Euro https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1514102
Appreciate 1
Abdul1040.50