07-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #69
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
As do mallies! I've never had one, they're too calm for me. I've trained a few, but they're more thinkers than my old hobby clients were and fuck no, this family needs less brains.

We'll see. I know I'll need a dog of my own soon again. This one just had such a horrible ending I freak out every time I think about it. And it was all on me. I was not listening to the hubby.
Yeah actually it's really horrible ! When I think back (or see pics from my Dina) It takes my breath away...Gets me pressure in my throat .
If ....I said *IF* ..It was possible for me to buy another Dina , I would do it in a heartbeat !
She was used to stay alone in my house . She waited for me forever and clean !
The problem is my damn work ...My work schedule is actually insane and unpredictable !
In short....I can not leave a puppy dog alone (behind) in my house for 12-13 hours ..

My dear cousin Angelica said to me . Philippe I'll take care of your puppy dog while you work ...But I said *NO* thank you .Because I know she has 2 kids and 2 cats . And her job is obstetrician , that's unpredictable as well..
So, the last years ...Man . I love every dog . Dogs from other people . Like your dogs Anna .

As for your new puppy dog ..You should think about a (Dina) Riesenschnauzer ! => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_Schnauzer

Philippe.

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0