View Single Post
      04-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #42
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

just spoke to my susp tuner and he knows his stuff. he worked for Ohlins in sweden for 10 years making susp and then has now gone on to do his own thing but he is still an ohlins dealer for ohlins usa. he said that might be the snag in this bc i am sponsored by ohlins usa and he is almost positive the car stuff is from the ohlins sweden division and if that is the case i am nothing to them.

he did say though that he would expect the top line stuff to be a couple years ahead of anything out there from other companies. he said when he worked there the stuff they made was just light years ahead of the others

i can vouch for that in my susp on my race bike. the shock has this CSC button that is like actually revalving the susp just by clicking it. like having traction control on a shock. it is hard to describe but it is quite amazing. and the forks are the same planted and feels like the bike is on rails.

i am pumped now bc if we can get some kinda deal i might get it too. i had no intention of changing my susp other then springs but if the road stuff is as good as the mx stuff i might be sold

i just put on my new TTX kit on my 250 race bike. they changed alot for 2010. i don't have much time on it yet but it is better then my 09 stuff was

so cross your fingers guys and we will see what happens

H
Appreciate 0