View Single Post
      02-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #157
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
unique... hey bro...just wondering. with all the driving skills you and some on here say you have....why are you in college and not racing professionally? or maybe you are and just haven't mentioned. anyway...not trying to say i don't believe you...i do. coming form a former club racer, just curious if/how you are going to put your apparent driving talents to work.

btw, good luck with the sale. i'd be interested in the exhaust but you seem to have a lot of peeps already interested and i don't feel like a bidding war
hey man.. alot of people can vouch for my driving abilities, and i mean alot of people can seriously tell you that i am a very capable driver.. i never said i was professional, its just a hobby that i have been around since i was 12...

college is my number one priority and i have different plans, racing is not in the future for me, even though i am very sure that i will have a track toy in my garage for life. and the guy that i have been driving shifter karts with since i was 12, his name is jacob krol, he will start doing indy car racing professionally.

i dont think anyone here should care how well i am able to drive, but buy my parts and stop interrogating me
Appreciate 0