08-13-2017, 02:03 PM   #3
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
do your local tracks have air? a few of them in socal do and i bring my 20' air hose and chuck/w pressure gauge. very small package and drama free. cheap, too.
They do -

Though for times air pressure needs adjusting and for most accurate readings / cold psi (an undriven car seems to be best). Closest gas station to me is little under 1 mile - and if driven early in the AM temps outside wouldn't be too hot causing much fluctuation in cold PSI.

Always have battles w/ the air compressors at gas stations, between it pulling back to be recoiled and me on the other side pulling to reach wheels it becomes a tug of war sight to be scene

Plus local gas station valves always seem to be broken / take some major finagling to get air into tires. Overall PITA - Forgot to mention having to run back inside once air cycle is finished (and of course all my tires aren't filled) to tell attendant to turn on compressor again... Smh first world problems.

But in all seriousness - trying to find a simpler solution - any ideas appreciated
Appreciate 0