06-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #11
Tyresian
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuru View Post
The president of our company has one and he waited like 6 months for his to arrive, then it has been in the shop more then it has been out for the last 6-8 months.

Seems they still have some bugs to work out.
This is exactly why I didn't get one.

But this is the HISTORY of Alfa. They don't really work the bugs out, they move on to the next fun thing.

When I test drove cars before ordering my 230xi the Giulia was BY FAR my favorite car that I drove, and can be had cheaper fully optioned than all the others I was looking at. But my dealership only had one Giulia THIS YEAR (I think it came in February), I drove it twice and it sat on their lot until a couple weeks ago.

That being said, the dealership here isn't even advertising that they sell Alfas, but they do seem to be doing well with the Stelvio.

I just didn't want to be stuck with my car in the shop all the time, the guys on Giulia Forums needing windshield replacements said it takes about 3 months as there are no third party manufacturers yet. And my dealer obviously wouldn't give me a Giulia loaner if I'd get one at all. So I can't spend that much money with such a high risk of being without a car. It sucks, because the car is SO good to drive and I just love the interior and exterior.