02-20-2009, 05:38 PM   #34
Jimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i with MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Made in Germany, handmade, tuned professionally and for the M3 specifically and made by a premier exhaust maker who makes exhaust for the finest cars in the world.

Why did you buy an M3 and not an Evo or a Subby. Same principle goes on our cars as it does on the exhaust.

Now if the exhaust was made in China, by underpaid workers with no health standards and is the same can as they put on a P/U truck then yeah, $2800 USD is too much.

This is not the case.

Go to the Eisemann tour done by IND, judge for yourself.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...32&postcount=1

I'll come down in the summer and you can check out my Eisenmann Sport kit and judge the quality and sound for yourself. It'll have the AA high flow cats and Xpipe too.

I'd love to hear your Eisenmann Sport in person as video clips don't do justice. Just had my Race installed yesterday. Sounds INCREDIBLE!!! but.... quite loud inside for my liking since I drive 60min (30min each way) of highway each day to get to the city. Gonna see if it grows on me over the next week or so. Wife is gonna hate it probably as my HKS in my Lexus gave her a headache and this is about the same.
Appreciate 0