View Single Post
      12-07-2018, 11:27 PM   #1
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11.5 e90 IB M3

Do Not Buy From Kelly Motorcars, Llc

After months of trying to get Ryan Kelly to help pay for the damage to my car that may have happened during delivery I have received nothing.

They supposedly used SG Paint Worx to paint my hood, front and rear bumper. When I took delivery June 15th it came with major paint chips on the front bumper, cracks, peeling and other damage throughout the whole car.

I’ve taken my car to three independent auto body shops, they have all concluded that the front bumper cover is cracking from a foreign contamination embedded directly into the surface of the clear coat. With no other option than replacement to guarantee fixing it properly. 

To this day Ryan Kelly and his brother Matthew who own Kelly Motorcars, LLC together, haven’t been willing to help me other than offering me a $400 refund after months of them dismissing any issues, which quite frankly won’t even pay for the supplies to fix my car. I wanted a full refund for the money he supposedly spent on paint and paint correction, with additional help to fix the rest of the car. I don’t think it’s fair that I have to spend additional money to fix my car that I was lead to believe as being perfect. 

Unfortunately the state of Pennsylvania does not have any consumer protection laws for buying used cars. It doesn’t seem I have much, if any, recourse with Kelly Motorcars and therefore I cannot recommend Kelly Motorcars, LLC. It’s extremely disturbing that they feel it’s okay to mislead consumers and furthermore lie to pad their pockets.

I put my faith and trust in buying my dream car from Ryan at Kelly Motorcars, LLC. I suggest you stay away from them and any used car dealership in Pennsylvania just to be safe.

I have text messages and pictures to back up the issues I’ve laid out here. If anyone has had a similar experience or needs help with buying a used car please feel free to contact me. Also, if you think you can offer me any assistance with my experience, please feel free to reach out directly via email at bfrankm3@gmail.com
Appreciate 4
IanMan384.00
EnVe461037.50
wfdeacon881105.00