View Single Post
      04-06-2016, 03:25 PM   #180
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, Audi SQ5, SL65 AMG

BMW Day here at the shop. M3, M4, M6, X5 50i, 650i, and X1. All manner of Service and Repair!

Things are escalating quickly on the BMW X5 50i Engine Out Service. Now our Service Team is ready to get into the nitty-gritty of Valve Stem Seal Replacement, Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning, and Engine Harness Replacement.

BMW M6 receiving Dinan Engineering Dinantronics Upgrade this afternoon. Stage 1 Maximum Power: 680 HP, 644 lb-ft of torque.

Fit & Finish of the AMS Performance Audi S4 3.0T Supercharger Cooling System Upgrade is Top Notch!

Porsche 997.1 Carrera S in the shop this morning for track prep for an up-coming event down at NJMP. Our Service Team is performing a brake pad upgrade, complete system flush, as well as suspension setup!

When the details matter. Its one thing to be able to install "performance" components, its an entirely different thing to be able to set them up properly.

Nothing better than gaining +98 TQ and +74 HP in 30 minutes with APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade for the MK7 Golf R!

Service is complete on the BMW X5 50i Twin Turbo Engine, time to get this bad boy back on the road!

If your having drivability problems with your BMW SUV don't hesitate to reach out to us to discuss diagnostic and repair concerns.

Back to where it all started for our Owners, the Mark 4 GTI / GLI Platform. Today this clean GLI is in the shop for regular servicing!

It's Friday, lets build some engines! Audi B7 RS4 4.2L V8 engine getting re-built in the lab! We are looking forward to the completion of the re-build because then we get to start the full FSI RS4 swap on a GREAT customers B7 S4 Avant. This project is going to be pretty EPIC.

It's Monday Morning, Time to Rise & Grind what do you take? C63 AMG or Porsche Cayman S?

OEM+ Big Brake Upgrade for the Audi S3 this morning. It received a complete TTRS Front Brake kit including calipers, rotors, brackets, and SS braided lines! Great bang-for-your-buck when compared to upgrading to a complete 6/8 Piston Brembo Aftermarket kit!

BMW 335xi in for a Performance Overhaul Today! Our Team will be upgrading this 3 Series with:
- Dinan Dual Core Front Mount Intercooler
- Dinan Spring Kit
- Dinan Supplemental Handling Kit
- HRE FlowForm 19" FF15 Wheels

Spring is upon us, what have the Winter months done to the performance of your vehicle? Call us and we will work through it together. (908) 223-7477

The nice weather is back again today, who wants to go for a drive? BMW B80 M3 in the shop for Oil Service & Alignment before taking a trip down the coast to Florida!

Full House this morning in the shop. Spring has officially sprung and it's time to get your vehicle out of Winter Mode! Whether you need a fresh Fluid Service (Oil / Brakes), or swapping out your Snow Tires and a Complete Alignment our Service Team can HELP!

T.G.I.F. - The Grind Includes Friday, and the Service Team is getting after it this morning!

Audi's, BMW's, and Porsche's getting prepped to enjoy the weekend.

Appreciate 1