10-15-2018, 02:42 PM   #69
dkexige
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, 8J TTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
I have a hard time with this one. I just hired an editor to help me create more curated content. When watching back I find everything I have to say as interesting. Most of the people that make YouTube videos can't have a discussion. If you watch they are chopped up from sentence to sentence. I don't like watching that. I didn't start out to make entertaining videos. It was simply an outlet to get out of my own head and help me deal with my obsessive compulsive disorder. Allowing others into my life has completely changed it. I don't want to veer too far from what works.
Keep doing what you do Matt. I admit I only watch a select number of your videos because time is precious. But I don't think your channel has ever been about catering to the masses and creating content for the sake of views and YouTube revenue. You've built an incredible community of like-minded enthusiasts, and that wouldn't have been possible if you weren't being you.

Congrats on the M3. If it were me, I wouldn't supercharge the car as the S65 is plenty special the way it is. I'd be more curious about a stroker build than a supercharger. Either way, looking forward to the content!