View Single Post
      06-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #76
MikeG_C63_AMG
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Eurocharged C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreHead View Post
Eh....! No. I'm quoting the figures that Merc obviously quotes and is published by 3 different sources in different parts of the world. All say 469bhp.
In fact one even points out that it is not the same output as the SL55 which you claim it is. But you choose to believe some nonsense about them quoting it lower to pretend another model has more power??? Ah bless! It's sad really.

I was just pointing out that it is you that is extremely uninformed (to use your own words) but now we find out that it's just that you're delusional. You'd think you'd know a bit about the car you owned.

I don't need to drive a car to know that quoted figures are normally accurate (some exceptions like GT-R) but you keep telling yourself it had more power if that makes you feel better. If I want to go fast in a straight line I'll buy an old muscle car. At least they look good.

I actually heard somewhere that the M3 really has 700bhp but BMW thought they would get in trouble with their mom if they quoted it. If you don't know that you're just plain dumb.

REALITY CHECK

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-a...ore-after.html

If you care to still accept the truth, I suggest you do a search on that forum on the subject.
Appreciate 0