View Single Post
      06-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #22
Judge
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Tebow was definitely hurt by his popularity and unfortunately may never recover from it. The day he was drafted ESPN became the Tim Tebow Network. Every story was about Tim Tebow and NFL fans and commentators started hating him to the point of frothing at the mouth, despite being one of the most humble athletes in professional sports. Merril Hoge literally tweeted every incomplete pass he threw as proof Tebow does not belong in the NFL.

It's undeserved. Even in this thread you read things like "Tebow has no business being a QB" or he's a "terrible QB." Really? For a guy who is such an awful quarterback and has yet to play a full season he was pretty entertaining to watch in Denver where he WON A F*&^CKING PLAYOFF GAME IN PITTSBURG! Let it sink in: a quarterback who is still basically a rookie in terms of games played has already won a playoff game in one of the hardest stadiums for visiting teams to compete in.

Say what you will but the guy deserves a chance. Amazingly, many in Jacksonville still don't want him. I know if my team went 2-14 last year I'd have no problem giving him 16 games to prove himself.