View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #17
TommyLights
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
I don't understand how one spents x amount of money on upgrades for the 335 and pulls on a stock m3 and takes pride In the win. If you want a fair race you should race boosted m3 since the 335 has two turbos combined with a easy tune produce great up gains.
I personally had 335 owners race me and once they find out I have minor work done they seem disappointed.
Wow, pretty defensive there buddy. For what its worth the tuner learning curve on our 335's has taken a quantum leap in the past few months and more and more of the reliability issues on a maxed out car (meaning FBO like me) are being dealt with.

This means close to 500whp on many of our rides (440-470ish as of today) with E92 and meth, maxing out the stock turbos. Once we sort the injectors and coils issues with after market options, there wont be a comparison with any stock M3, and even the supercharged ones will need larger pulleys to keep up in a straight line.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. The M is a beautiful car but I would rather have a fast and beautiful street car that doesnt regularly get beaten by a "lesser" car, as there is where 95% of my driving occurs. Happy holidays guys!