MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Review: SpeedFreak Detailing of my M5

If you don't read anything else, just know that Brian (SpeedFreak) is a great guy who went out of his way, and did a fantastic job detailing my car.

I've been trying to link up with Brian for quite some time and our schedules never synced. I contacted him recently as I wanted to get my car detailed for the upcoming Philly Cheese Steak run this Saturday. Between my car having to go to service because of a transmission fault and him juggling his schedule to fit me in, we finally managed to meet up. He went out of his way to leave his usual shop where he works out of, throw his detailing equipment in his SUV, and meet me. He arrived around 6pm and worked until just past 10pm at night. It even rained, but fortunately he was able to put my car in the garage and continue his work despite the dim lighting and crowded space.

Despite being late in the evening, he tirelessly worked on my car with great attention to detail, cleaned the engine compartment, cleaned the rims, clay bar'd, detailed, and waxed my car. True customer service.

Due to the rain, and dim lighting in the garage, I wasn't able to snap before and after pictures. Just believe me when I say that my car was filthy and full of grime. After Brian was finished, car was good as knew, as if it were fresh off the show room floor.

His email address if you're interested in contacting him:

Brlewis81@gmail.com

Here are some pictures (iphone), and I'll post more tomorrow when there is better lighting and hopefully no rain.
Attached Images

Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0