Thread: Edmontonians
View Single Post
      04-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #124
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

I decided to go with the Eibach springs which are less aggressive than the H&R's but a little more aggressive than the Dinan's. I think it is a good compromise. They should look great on the car and it maintains good ride quality from others report.

I went with the AA pulley's. They are the same color as the stock ones so unless they are really looking I am sure it will be fine. I don't see too much reason for issues, AA is a very reputable company.

I also ordered the Macht Snchell spacers 15mm and 12mm to give the coupe a more aggressive stance that will fill the wheel wells nicely. The rest of my mods are of the aesthetic variety like color matched side gills (AW) and front reflectors along with Matte black kidneys. I am also looking to do the Performance steering wheel.

I talked to Calgary BMW about the rear diff. It is going to be about 4g's but with the 15% off it is going to be 3500 said and done. I think this could be a killer mod and may pull the trigger soon. I also talked to Dinan and they said the software is about a month away and is supposed to be under 1000! Not bad.

I am going call Karmac and get them to do my installs on your advice. Thanks.

PS I scratched my rocker panel today I am sure that will cost me and I have to get it fixed soon!
Appreciate 0