CravingBavaria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonBlack88 View Post
All good posts so far. Would just add that AutoTempest consolidates several sites (ebay, Cars.com, etc) so it makes it easier to see what just hit the market, especially if you're checking several times a day.

Also, check BMWUSA's main site for their used inventory. Sometimes the dealers don't list them anywhere else.

Re Autotrader not letting you sort by newest listing: You are right and it's annoying, but what I did is that I saved all the listings that were in my color (you can save up to 50 cars). Then when you come back, you can quickly scan them and only look at the cars you haven't saved, i.e. the new listings.

Good luck dude, it's tough out there, especially if you want a 6MT or an unusual color. Took me over two years to find mine but I finally did and it was worth the wait.

Definitely be ready to pounce when you see something you like.
Haven't heard AutoTempest, I'll check it out! Good tip about Autotrader too.

Most of my daily driving is traffic, and never having a stick daily I'm lucky enough to only be searching for DCT. Definitely making the search easier. My criteria was VERY tight, and I opened it up from only Black and Space Grey to also add in Blue, and that may have made the difference!

ZCP, CF roof, Premium audio, Xenon's, 40k-60k or so miles, 1 or 2 owner, babied/garaged, stock (besides tasteful mods)... and I found it in Blue and close to me! Working on seeing it in person asap.... Also has V2 MPE
Appreciate 0