Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hein Jockins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybc.23.03 View Post
Quote:
Mine is currently in a body shop, so I haven't seen it yet in person. But from the pics I've been sent, I'm extremely impressed. All they did was remove all existing clear down to the raw carbon, and they used dawn + water multiple times and cleaned it, and then re-cleared. Perhaps I'm lucky, but most of the yellowing in my case was all in the clear and not in the raw weave.

I'm going to make a post about this once it's done and I actually have more photos. Attached are a before and after photo (the after photo is from the shop so not the best photo but you can see the difference). And honestly the before photo shows all the messed up clear but it was a lot more yellow in person.

Price was extremely reasonable as well.
Quote:
Mine is currently in a body shop, so I haven't seen it yet in person. But from the pics I've been sent, I'm extremely impressed. All they did was remove all existing clear down to the raw carbon, and they used dawn + water multiple times and cleaned it, and then re-cleared. Perhaps I'm lucky, but most of the yellowing in my case was all in the clear and not in the raw weave.

I'm going to make a post about this once it's done and I actually have more photos. Attached are a before and after photo (the after photo is from the shop so not the best photo but you can see the difference). And honestly the before photo shows all the messed up clear but it was a lot more yellow in person.

Price was extremely reasonable as well.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it done?
I got it done local at a shop in Birmingham, AL. Haven't gotten the car back but I've gotten some more pics and it looks brand new. These guys just started their own shop but came highly recommended for anything carbon and body related by my guy who does my ppf.
That's great to hear! I just moved back to the wiregrass area so I may have to take a trip up to Bham. Please share some photos when it's done! How much did it cost you there?
Appreciate 0