View Single Post
      11-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #295
Matt@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: V8 tricycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmc213 View Post
Yikes, that's me! A little background on my car: previously owned by a BMW mechanic and during my ownership was properly warmed up, 5k mile oil changes, super clean and runs great. These are the bearings though! I was not expecting that lol.

I can't recommend ACM enough! I sent Matt an email and he got back to me within 10 minutes. We then scheduled a time for me to drop off and pick up the car as I passed though from CT on a little road trip. Matt gave me a few phone calls while they had my car to keep me updated on everything that was going on. Communication is key and made me feel very comfortable and confident that I left my car with the right people. We even decided to do a more thorough service and install new motor mounts, change trans, diff and brake fluid (along with a pesky TA) while it was on the operating table.

To anyone who is thinking about a RB service: just do it...and call ACM! My car feels great and I am no longer stressed about it. These are the kind of people that are on your side and not out to rob you. Exemplary communication and quality of work. Thanks again!

Paul (ps first post!)
Paul,

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you were happy with her stay here and glad we were able to sort it out entirely while you were traveling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navajodave View Post
Any RB Black Friday specials @ACM??
We've been doing them for $1,000 off for awhile now! Black Friday 365 days a year
Appreciate 0