Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mobbin View Post
Nice, looking forward to the review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
We're in the same boat! Can't wait to hear about them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
I want to know if there are miracle motor mounts -- much stiffer than fresh stock ones, but none of the nvh that comes with stiffer mounts. Give us the report.
Alright...I finally got my car back lastnight after 2 weeks of it being gone and drove it for around 100 miles with the new engine mounts so here's my initial review on them.

Like I stated earlier, I've purchased the Vibra-Technics BMW360M Front Engine Mounts. First time starting the car, I thought I would feel more vibration than stock...well I did, but IMHO it's so little that you will barely notice it...yeah, that little. Definitely streetable/daily driveable engine mounts. Shifting felt significantly smoother than it did before, no more clunkiness between shifts because of the engine moving. Car feels definitely tighter than stock now. As for noise, I can't say that I noticed any increase in that. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice. All my assumptions were correct in purchasing these (thank God! lol)...they look and feel of quality manufactured parts, and they perform as I wanted them to. If you're considering these, buy with confidence.

IMG_1877 by dj_dub, on Flickr

IMG_1878 by dj_dub, on Flickr
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 3