View Single Post
      05-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
mindless.spades
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm1z View Post
Great data. I can't wait to purchase this kit.
Call me crazy but 13.093 is the best 1/4 time? Seem high?
I really messed up at shifting... that's all I can say... things like this makes me want DCT... That's what you get for buying a manual car for the first time...

If you look at the graph you can clearly see where I botched shifting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ@ESS View Post
How many miles do you have on the kit before dynoing? It looks like the ECU has not fully adapted the WOT AF ratio and is still running in the default rich setting it comes with from us after reprogramming (for safety until it finalizes the adaptation process in the actual car). You should pick up substantial torque and power once the ECU adapts. If it does not adapt and AF ratio's do not go to mid 11's from 4500RPM and on, then you need to look into primary O2 sensor position or possibly replacing them.

Have you verified the AF ratio using another measuring device? It could be that the dyno AF sensor is off. Another AA car was dynoed on the same bench 24H earlier and also showed a very rich condition so this is very possible.
I have about 1,500 miles on the kit before the dyno. I haven't pushed the car very hard, especially at WOT. No other verification was done at the AFR, unless PG got it from the OBD port while measuring spark and knock. Could the O2 sensors be affected by the Akrapovic?

Last edited by mindless.spades; 05-24-2011 at 12:07 PM..
Appreciate 0