View Single Post
      11-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #1
IanMan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White M3 Sedan

FCP Euro for the win

Had a great experience with FCP Euro. I don't know how they did it but I'm impressed with the level of customer service I received this morning. Last night I posted on the "Why I Hate ECS Tuning" page about how FCP Euro accidentally sent me the wrong sparkplugs thus leaving me unable to move my car at an important time. I use a fake last name on FB for privacy. They figured out which order was mine, emailed me, and told me they were next day airing me the parts I needed. I really appreciate it. This is the polar opposite of the service I received from ECS tuning last year. ECS mailed my parts to Hawaii to my old address and they were damaged, then forced me to pay shipping to send them from Hawaii to the Midwest which ended up costing me $55. Whenever I contacted customer service, they kept hanging up on me or leaving the chat. FCP reached out to me before 9AM their time before I even had a chance to call. FCP Euro for the win. After this experience, I plan on staying with them. I'm also not the type to utilize a liftime warranty on most expendable items, so I am more than glad to give them my money as long as I continue to own German cars.
Appreciate 1
inTgr8r2431.50