2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Is that fan stock?
Yes, stock fan on the 2008 satellite tuner. My car has it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Mike we need to coordinate by email as I need you to help me with some coding please. Thanks.
No problem. I'm about 150 emails behind right now but have them all organized and am getting to them within the next couple days for sure.

On a side note:

EDIT: SOLD - but more on the way

I also have one COMPLETE US SPEC CIC - I should post this in Classifieds
It has every option available from the factory.
-HD Radio
-BMW Apps
-Live and Internet (already pre configured)
-Bluetooth streaming
-Video from snap in cradle to iDrive screen

Comes with the CIC, Controller, Screen, Video Cable, Screen Power connector, FBAS lines for Video from snap in, Combox, Combox Retrofit Harness, Terminator, New USB Port, USB Cable, Activation module, with Plug and Play harness etc..

With a baseplate and snap in cradle this sytem would match a 2013 unit exactly except have more features due to the Internet/Live coding.

Comes with everything you need. Hopefully someone local to LA is interested and I can perform the installation. This is not a cheaper Euro unit without HD radio etc.. This is a unit manufactured in 2011/2012 - and remember, full BMW Apps support Definitely more expensive but if you want the creme of the crop, here it is. This setup matches what is in my personal car exactly. I will post in classifieds when I have time, just wanted to throw it out there as it's been taking up usable space!
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 09-27-2012 at 03:05 AM..
Appreciate 0