armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throtex View Post
I had an instructor. Judging from your video, you should be able to handle the advanced group. My instructor just wanted me to get checked out so I could solo on Summit Main (home track) next time I get out there with TrackDaze. If I hit VIR again soon, I'll probably do intermediate solo.

I did a lead/follow exercise with an E36 the first blue session of day 2. Helped me figure out some things I was doing wrong. Not the fastest way around the track (had to lift on the back straight to stay behind, although a few times I was getting eaten alive in the turns), but something to watch:
Cool video, I especially like your overlay which inspired me to update my fast lap with an overlay but not nearly as nice as yours. The reason I asked if you had an instructor was because an instructor came to the garage and shook my hand saying his student was driving a blue e92 M3 and told me nice driving. I thought he was a VIR employee coming to yell at us for using one of the empty garages because I think he had a white polo shirt with a VIR logo on the sleeve. Maybe he was your instructor?
Appreciate 0