View Single Post
      04-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #11
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
I'm interested in your statement of fbas being full screen. It's a composite input so I wonder how full screen is happening. Full screen is usually accomplished with most after market devices by pushing video directly to the CID LVDS cable and not to any FBAS. On my 2011 CIC there are two big screen fbas video and 1 smaller for backup cam. I have tried every coding value to get full screen without luck so I'm really interested in what you are saying about full screen.
for example OEM TV module :

If you have the factory TV module it allows you to watch full screen. And I think this guy hooked up to 18-28 which I will be using for my OEM camera module since the Factory instruction guides me to do so since I have CIC Pro.

18-28 currently hooked up to my 6NF retrofit and I have to switch that to FBAS2 19-26 and I am planning to use the FBAS3 21-24 for the TV module and that one also currently used for my Chinese emulator for the reverse camera.

Can you tell me how did you determine which of the FBAS's provide full screen option? Because I will be switching my pins one to other due to OEM camera integration and I wanna use small screen for the back up camera and I definitely want to use the full screen option for the TV.

I have contacted one of the vendor on AliX and he currently building ATSC board for the OEM TV modules on e46 series without MOST connection. And I have requested him to build me a board to switch DVBT to ATSC on HYBRID FBAS oem e9x TV module. He said he is going to work on it. If I can get that option that way I will be watching the TV thru OEM module using the OEM menu on the TV and it will allow me to store channels and watch in Full Screen.

And my understanding the reason this guy can watch the TV on Full screen just because OEM module allows him to click ZOOM option under the TV menu just like the CD DVD menu.
, F85 ACC Retrofit

Last edited by SaNGRia; 04-14-2020 at 06:09 PM..
Appreciate 0