View Single Post
      11-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #16
MTrezzz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lime Rock Edition

I fall in the group of people who have a E92 and pounder about a F8X. I leased my Lime Rock Edition with BMW Freeport NY. I have a deal/program option that will allow me in the future; some time soon to move me from my 82K car to another 82K car with the same lease deal and agreements as my E92 lease.

BUT and there is only one BUT; my E92 V8 S65 with the power steering.
I really can't get over this car with the equipment it has. Mind i have a fully loaded non DCT car and it feels so true and raw like my old 996 S did. I had/have the opportunity in my life time to drive many cars as my family is fortunate enough to afford these types of cars. I driven a Gallardo, 996, 997, 993, C63 Coupe, Cayenne Turbo (3) now on a GTS 14" plus a 458 Italia and other cars like my E46 330 and a 3000GT. I can tell you all that the M3 felt like a mini super car in the engine feel department and how it revs to 8,300 like my Gallardo and Italia (well 9k but you get the point). I feel that the new M4 will be a combination of a Porsche panno (Electric steering and V6) plus a feel of a C63 AMG (Power wise). If that's the case in which i think it is; since i got a ride in one, it's not the car for me. Mind i sold my Porsche Panno in less then 3 Months and my C63 Lasted 4 months since SANDY took her away. BUT again i had another opportunity to get another C63 Coupe but i got my M3 V8 instead because it feels like a super car and the looks to me is timeless. SO yeah i have this opportunity to "Upgrade" like a new telephone but I'm choosing not to and i'd rather keep my E92. PLUS i agree with all the people here on how the EPA kicked in and now all you see is turbo this or that. sometimes people don't want turbo because as Clarkson said on Topgear "Turbo charging is for the weak"!
Appreciate 0