View Single Post
      05-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #36
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

We are truly sorry for yahtzee's order and are working with him to resolve this issue.

As to fitment of these reflector inserts I will start off first by saying each bumper is slightly different and we will work with our customers to satisfy them.

I will be test fitting each set of reflector inserts on my own vehicle prior to shipment.

We do not want to put blame on any of our customer but for best fitment you need to work with the tape layering. We include a 1ft strip for exactly this situation.

I am not one to point fingers but everyone must know that dealing with aftermarket parts can require slight modification or in some cases modification can not even fix the issue. I have seen after market front spoilers made by various companies (Not going to list names but they are some of the well known/trusted companies) carbon fiber or even ABS that didn't line up and are off. I am trying to fill the gap and make these inserts user modifiable for best results.

We have learned a lot working with Yahtzee and appreciate his criticism as it only push's us further on creating a superior product.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0