mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiedawg View Post
it is a squirrel.

seriously,it could be your cooling fan still running,which should be normal if the car's still hot.it's often hard to pinpoint where noises come from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong noise. But after the car shuts off, there's a flap that closes behind all the vents. My E46 had that too. Supposedly to help keep dust and other things out of the car. Is that what you are talking about?

My car is making 2 really annoying rattles.
-RHS Jeeves (disabled by taking out fuse) is rattling. Gotta take that panel apart and see what's going on.
- My instrument cluster is rattling BAD now that the colder weather is here. The noise goes away when I put pressure on that reset button. It's driving me insane, and I can hear it with the windows up, even with a loud exhaust mod.
Thanks for the ideas guys, but this is before I even start the car. So weird, but I've become used to it!

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0