Thread: Thanks Owners
View Single Post
      05-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
JZBDCT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92

Thanks Owners

I'm a new owner of an M3. And I just wanted to extend a happy /wave to all other M3 owners. Every time, I'm on the road and I see another M3 driver, they always wave/give thumbs up/smile back. It feels nice to be part of a driver's club that appreciates what they got. So to all those people that made me feel at home and part of something more than just a car. Eprops for you!

On a lighter note, I told my girlfriend yesterday about this and I guess she was hiding her own laughter. She probably thinks I'm being super cheesy about it. But when I did own my cayman S previously, I attempted to do the same thing.

One time, I drove into a bank of america parking lot. i spotted two other beautiful looking Cayman S's. I thought whoa! What an opportunity to meet other drivers! So I stayed in the parking lot next to my cayman (my gf pointed out that I was being a creep; hahaha). The two owners eventually came out, I approached them with a friendly hello and complimented their cars. But they both passed me off with a "that man must be crazy" glance and drove off. I realized that they weren't enthusiasts or even people that knew their cars or pushed their cars. They were driving this delectable p-car as a nice shiny carrot for their hard work. They only cared about driving from A to B.

Weak.

Even on the road, in my M3, I feel the exclusivity that comes with this car. Thanks members!
2012 BMW M3 Coupe JZB/Fox Red DCT ZCP. Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid. Paint Match Grills, Side markers, Reflectors. Carbon Fiber Splitters. Lux Angel Eyes. Custom Rear Section Exhaust with valves. Next mod: Valentine 1
Appreciate 0