View Single Post
      09-08-2007, 08:51 AM   #53
JEllis
Major General
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Ummmm, I don't think so- this is definitely Jet Black. When you look at the pic towards the end where the sun is shining directly onto the side profile of the car there is no hint of blue. If it WAS Jerez you would see the blue. Look again at the initial pic of Jerez at the beginning of this thread. The sun is hitting the hood and you can absolutely see the blue. Just compare these pics with the Black photo thread posted earlier last month when someone caught a bunch of M3's on a car transporter and you'll see what I mean. The car looks much more like the Jet Black one's from that thread than it looks like the other Jerez cars pictured in this thread...... Just my 2 cents..
So let me get this straight. What we are looking at are two different cars, one Jet Black, and one Jerez. Both cars have fox red interior and the same driver. They were photographed in identical places and just happen to have identical lisence plates? Either that or the photographer decided to have the lisence plates switched from one car to the other for pictures to fool of us into thinking they were the same car?

Edit: Forgot to mention that if your theory is true and this magazine had two M3's in their review then not only did they have identical lisence plates and interiors, they both had sunroofs.

Personally I think the color is a little more dynamic than you are giving it credit for.

Jason

Jason