2011 M3  [10.00]
2011 28i X3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCUSE_M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by warp10 View Post
Take aways from Road Atlanta.

Love this track.

Ran a 1:37.256 and was on pace for a much faster lap when reduced power kicked in :

I am getting an intermittent 276e code. Reads as Cylinder 8 injector not present. First few times it came on no loss in power but the last run of the day on my best lap as i was going into 10a lost the power. Anyone have ideas on this one? I think it?s a faulty injector. But could be a lose wire from the e85 kit install. Will find out soon.

Back to lap times. Looking at theoretical times I should be around a 1:33 if I can string everything together. This is blistering fast I feel for this car with NA power.

The HARDmotorsport Splitter performed as expected and beyond. I know it really working cause we are going to have to add addition Support in the middle since it?s started to bend a little bit. It sits about 8 inches in front of the bumper and being mounted to the frame this is a solid kit huge shout out to them!

On the E85 Note. The smell is awesome and the power is felt. However the biggest benefit to me was cooling. The car was run hard and for full 30 Mom sessions for 2 days for almost 7 hours of track time. First day was in the mid 80s and the second was mid 70s. Car never was about 200 on water and 255 on oil. Another huge shout out to @[ryan@afd-usa.com] for their product.
When I installed my kit I had a problem with one of the connectors to the injector and the wire came out. Could be your problem but I caught mine on install. I have another engine harness around and just installed one of the connectors from it. But as for issues I have not seen any faults and love the kit! Im about 3 track weekends in with the kit now!
Thanks that is my guess as well. But of course it?s on 8 which is all the way in he back.