05-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #132
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo-T View Post
I used my rejuvenation kit in the last 24 hours. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK! Lol. A little bit too much for my liking. If you wanted to do a really detailed job you could spend the whole weekend using this product. Having said that I am happy with the results even though I sweated my balls off on a mild 25 degree day in Autumn. I would hate to be doing this process in the middle of summer in Australia where we get up to 40 degrees Celsius!!! I'm definitely a big fan of the Pristine Clean.
I'm not sure if you will see a big difference because I used a iPhone to take the photos but in person the seats and trim look good. Top photo before the Leatherique kit and bottom photo is after.
Thanks for all your help M Power Belgium. I'm pleased with the results

By the way M Power Belgium, do you use the pristine clean to clean the plastic dash?
It's normal and it's a lot of work,does not happen automatic !
About the heat,last year in summer it was here 27 ° Celsius but 48 hours later it was 32 ° Celsius and it was time to remove the Rejuvenator oil !
But inside the car it was a real sauna + 50 ° Celsius , also normal in full sun with windows closed ,after this i drive my car into my garage out of the sun and even than the car stays very hot inside, so the same here liters of sweat !(next time i wait and remove the Rejuvenator during the night > cooler !)
But it's worth the work and all the sweat and i can see the difference in your pics,first pic your leather looks almost like carton !
Second pic after treatment i can see that your leather is nourished and supple, and i'm sure that you can feel and smell the difference when you sit in your seats !
Now your leather is ok for the next 6 months,and i'm glad that you like the result and it's the best treatment for our Novillo leather !
For further questions feel free and PM me...i'm here !
I don't clean the dash with Prestine clean ! For all the plastics , dash, door panels , ect.. i'm using the Meguiar's Supreme Shine ...>

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 05-17-2014 at 10:03 AM..
Appreciate 0