View Single Post
      03-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #29
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
+1 . I think the Ventus V12's are great tires. I went 275 front/255 rear on stocks 19's and they definitely feel much more grippy. My car would spin through 1st and 2nd before, but now it spins through 1st and part way through 2nd and then hooks up.

I've also noticed that the V12's are significantly more quiet than the PS2's, and they seem to ride a bit smoother .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCAL View Post
I have Hankooks on my new Vorsteiner 19's and I love them. Compared to the PS2's I feel a significant improvement. They are quiet, stickier, and seem to be wearing fine. I feel more sensitivity when puching the car to the limit, whereas with the PS2's, the car would just break loose all of a sudden... This was all track driving of course.

My vote for the Hankooks. My way of thinking is tires only last a few thousand miles so who cares if you buy a set that you arn't super crazy about, you just mark em off your list and buy others next time.

Good luck
Appreciate 0