11-20-2019, 05:13 PM   #141
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silos View Post
I know you're in a bad spot too and having your money back doesn't really help you either. It's a sad turn of events.

My next step is going to install WhatsApp on my wife's phone and trying him then (looks like he reads messages from new numbers).

My bank has issued a temp refund and is working with PayPal to get a hold of him. Hopefully with a few of us opening claims against him, will get his attention. I still would love to have my parts.

I will be reporting him to the forum admins as well -- this isn't the way to do business. I am a patient and understanding individual but I have my limits.
Yeah exactly, if he was to contact me today and apologise and give me an honest update and plan going forward I'd begrudgingly accept it, and like you say a refund whilst it's nice its a kick in the guts somewhat as essentially he's had our $ for all that time and stuffed us around...

The buyer who bought my original calipers is upset as he wants the calipers also but I cant see him delivering them if it hasn't happened after 5 months when he promised me 3-4 weeks I don't see it happening..
Appreciate 0