View Single Post
      11-20-2019, 04:21 PM   #140
Silos
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
Ive had no updates from slonik since the 26th Oct (Wasnt an update more so just a reply from my whatsapp message that he'd look into my order) my paypal claim should be processed tomorrow, unfortunately I cannot see him delivering the goods after 5 months...

Seems weird he's done what he has, obviously there has been a change of circumstances for all of the silence and no communication, even though I noticed on his profile that he still logs onto the forums occasionally

I know you're in a bad spot too and having your money back doesn't really help you either. It's a sad turn of events.

My next step is going to install WhatsApp on my wife's phone and trying him then (looks like he reads messages from new numbers).

My bank has issued a temp refund and is working with PayPal to get a hold of him. Hopefully with a few of us opening claims against him, will get his attention. I still would love to have my parts.

I will be reporting him to the forum admins as well -- this isn't the way to do business. I am a patient and understanding individual but I have my limits.
Appreciate 0