DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackM3Comp View Post
Very nice car.

I’m interested in knowing if the body condition and all blemishes were accurately shown on Carvana’s site. Also were the fees accurate?
The car's body is nearly flawless, can't find a single ding, I'm really particular and every panel is near 10/10 except the front bumper which looks like the PO must've run it up against a parking block or something causing a small bump at the bottom lip. I'll have my body shop look at it when I have them fill the license plate holes, might be able to massage it out with some heat. All original paint according to the paint meter.

The strange thing is Carvana notated tiny little almost imperceivable imperfections on the website, I'm talking like tiny little rock chips which you could barely make out in person but then totally doesn't mention the little ripple at the bottom of the front bumper which you can clearly see.

Other things I've found annoying:
  • They overfilled the oil when they did their service on the car. I have a Liqui-Moly kit currently being shipped from FCP so I won't drive it too much in case they overfilled it by a lot!
  • One keyfob battery was low and 2nd one was dead.
  • The tires still have decent thread, 6/32nds rear and 8/32nds front, but OG Michelin Pilot PS2s from the 23rd week of 2013

Minor issues in the grand scheme of things, but overall still absolutely in love with the car. Not sure about the fees yet since nobody at Carvana seems to be able to answer any questions regarding DMV stuff, they just say if I overpaid I'll get a refund.

Last edited by DanMpower; 09-25-2023 at 02:14 AM..
Appreciate 1
Ajolives922.00