View Single Post
      06-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #984
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MspiredM3 View Post
So, Roman, it should be noted that when looking at the dyno's that you post, that one should deduct 40-60rwhp? I mean who cares what a car does on one dyno run, people care what the car will really be putting out on the street after it 'adapts'. Why even publish these too good to be true dynos and give future potential customers a false hope of the power they think they are going to get with your kits?
First answer my question were you really serious with that last post ?

To answer your question we post a lot of the dyno's and the videos our customers send to us and the numbers we make on our dyno even during R&D. Some cars perform better than others that's just how it goes. If you would take the time to visit our website http://www.esstuning.com/categories/...252dSeries/M3/ we tell customers exactly what they should expect from all of our kits and the dyno's we post there are a good example of what we have seen on customers and our cars.

Customers like to see dynos mspired. One of the most common questions I get when customers contact me is what is the rated power of our kits and what do they dyno to the wheels. I always quote the rated power that we list on our site. They don't call and ask what our 60-130 times are or what our standing mile is, so to answer your question I would say a lot of people care what our kits dyno at. What customers decide to do with that added power is up to them.

In the case of the VT2-625 customers should expect to dyno 50% more power than stock. In the case of per's car anything more than 515 whp for him is above rated power and is a bonus.
Appreciate 0