02-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #5
M3MPH1S
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef
may as well do them while you're in there- these are a bushing and you're at 100,000 miles...
i have the fall line kit. i might be just super sensitive to things, but i noticed a difference just driving down the street. the front end just felt sharper. steering felt a little more precise, and i think those finite adjustments you make while braking hard get a bit easier.
i have had the pleasure of spacing out my little mods between track days, so i get to feel the little things here and there.
here is the thing- if you put me in a car and told me to guess what suspension parts have been replaced, i might not be able to tell if it has the tension arm bushings. its not something that is night and day. i'm simply saying i noticed a difference with my car and i enjoy it. i want to let one of my track friends drive my car and tell me what they think. i know two people that have coilovers, but don't have solid rear bushings or a carbon driveshaft. one of them has dinan monoballs. i'm curious to see what their impressions are coming from their cars. these little driveline/suspension mods have really been my favorite. i'd say go for it.
Thanks for the info
Just bought them...or attempted to...of course now they're back ordered
Appreciate 0