07-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #141
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4inAZ View Post
For someone who was given that money and did not earn it, you sure do talk down to people with less money than you a lot... very disrespectful. You know there are people in this world who were born with nothing and had to work hard to earn the stuff they have right? We were not given huge trust funds. We are not given extra money just for working.

Your incentive for working is to make more money ("I get more money every 5 years as long as I work and it started when I turned 25.").

You want to know my incentive for making money?

Not being homeless.

Please try to show respect to people who have worked hard to establish themselves. No, most of us do not have $500k cash. But what part of "being born into a wealthy family" makes you better than any of us?

Congrats on being born into a wealthy family. But talking down to people less well off than you is very rude and will not get you far in life. Though it doesnt really matter since you are already financially set for life
Dude my sincere apologies if anywhere it felt like that I was talking down on someone. I was simply trying to say that just online search doesn't tell you everything. There's a lot of different plans and stuff and I don't even know if it's an savings account or what. All I know is I get a decent 4 figure amount every year from the trust which goes back and reinvests and one day I will get all of it. I am just a normal guy who was a pizza boy, went to school and now am a CPA. The side income is great but I don't slack off in my life because of that. I work hard and pay for everything with my own money. Again, very sorry if you felt I was an arrogant asshole.
Appreciate 0