08-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #9
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Luck84 View Post
Mann this sux. I picked up a 2010 e90 black on black folku loaded about a montj ago. Love The freakin car. Its my first M and its been a dream car since i was about 10years old so you can imagine yhe excitement. However it all came to a hault when this past sunday i had an accident. Some 18 year old
Punk was texting and as i was proceeding to make my turn he bluntly came out and nailed my driver side door in his piece of shit Miata. the worse thing is that I called the other insurance company and they aren\'t accepting 100% responsibility. She told me that my story doesn\'t align with her clients story!!! Really!!! Bc I\'m sure he\'s telling the truth. Anyway I don\'t know what to do? I\'m going to have y insurance go after them I guess. The punk caused about 15k in damages. I would upload photos but don\'t really know how to do that using and iPhone
You take him to court. If guilty according to judge he has to pay, whether it be through his personal money or his insurance company it is his problem, not yours.