United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I woke up this morning feeling like I might have done a few things wrong last night.

I got home late, I was tired as hell. All I wanted was to fall in to the bed naked, and sleep it all off.

I had a dress on, with a zipper I just couldn't find, or open, so I, in my genius state decided just to pop off the bra since it was a front opening one, and then to slip it out, sleep in the stupid dress and be all rosy in the morning.

So I tried it, but the weirdo back of the dress got tangled to the confusing back of the bra, and since I'm the most patient person in the world, I decided using raw force was the way to go.

I don't know anyone besides me, who has ended up with a black eye due to a stripping attempt, but that's what I did. I pulled the damn bra breaking the dress and hit my eye with the wiring.

Then, of course I got more violent and decided to disarm my opponent, and I got a real fucking 5mm stab wound in my arm because apparently bras are indestructible.

Since I learned from my previous mistakes, I thought it would be a good idea, and I got my cooking knife out, I wanted to kill the dress, and the stupid tit holder.

I was the DD last night, so I did that all while completely sober, but in the morning I got weird looks from the spouse.

" You got in to a fight?"

" No"

" You want to explain your dress and your eye and that bandage?"

" No. I wouldn't ever share that with anyone."

I truly hope one member here has endured a situation of Yes I'm Stupid, like I have all day. I can't even lie and tell anyone who asks something, I just confess since this whole thing was so damn stupid, it was all on me but I rather lose all my cool points here than tell my husband how incompetent as a person I am.

So, anyone? You've been stupid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I woke up this morning feeling like I might have done a few things wrong last night.

I got home late, I was tired as hell. All I wanted was to fall in to the bed naked, and sleep it all off.

I had a dress on, with a zipper I just couldn't find, or open, so I, in my genius state decided just to pop off the bra since it was a front opening one, and then to slip it out, sleep in the stupid dress and be all rosy in the morning.

So I tried it, but the weirdo back of the dress got tangled to the confusing back of the bra, and since I'm the most patient person in the world, I decided using raw force was the way to go.

I don't know anyone besides me, who has ended up with a black eye due to a stripping attempt, but that's what I did. I pulled the damn bra breaking the dress and hit my eye with the wiring.

Then, of course I got more violent and decided to disarm my opponent, and I got a real fucking 5mm stab wound in my arm because apparently bras are indestructible.

Since I learned from my previous mistakes, I thought it would be a good idea, and I got my cooking knife out, I wanted to kill the dress, and the stupid tit holder.

I was the DD last night, so I did that all while completely sober, but in the morning I got weird looks from the spouse.

" You got in to a fight?"

" No"

" You want to explain your dress and your eye and that bandage?"

" No. I wouldn't ever share that with anyone."

I truly hope one member here has endured a situation of Yes I'm Stupid, like I have all day. I can't even lie and tell anyone who asks something, I just confess since this whole thing was so damn stupid, it was all on me but I rather lose all my cool points here than tell my husband how incompetent as a person I am.

So, anyone? You've been stupid?

I have not had a bra beat me yet!
Appreciate 0